- me: time for bed
- stomach: LET'S EAT 15 CHEESEBURGERS WITH ICE CREAM CAKE AND POTATO CHIPS WITH AN ENTIRE TACO BELL ON THE SIDE
- brain: HEY REMEMBER ALL THOSE WORRIES, IDEAS, ASPIRATIONS AND OTHER ANXIOUS THOUGHTS WELL NOW YOU DO
- muscles: I HURT FOR AN UNEXPLAINED REASON LIKE ARE YOU GROWING DO YOU HAVE A DISEASE LOL IDK HELP
- skin: LET'S PLAY A GAME CALLED ARE YOU ITCHY OR DID A SPIDER EGG SACK JUST BIRTH ON YOU
- ears: THERE'S A JET PLANE 500 MILES AWAY ALSO I THINK THE NEIGHBOR IS VACUUMING
- eyes: WOW EVER NOTICE HOW IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY INTO PITCH BLACKNESS YOU CAN ALMOST SEE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE
- mouth: IT'S DEATH VALLEY UP IN HERE
- body: HAVE FUN TOSSING AND TURNING FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS
- me: ok
There’s a reason I saved this for one of the last things I reblog tonight.
Have you ever seen the sky? It’s beautiful. A billion souls walk under it every single day and don’t even bother to look up and wonder what’s out there. There’s so much we still haven’t learned, so much that the scientists won’t even figure out in your life time and its your job to wonder, to dream, to try and find the mysteries behind all that lies in your path. Next time you’re outside in the middle of the night, look up. Wonder what’s out there.
just had to reblog sdkgjkagd
I love this
this would last about 45 minutes
45 minutes?! Wow you have some self control